Monday, May 11, 2009

OSU Grad & Texan again...

I FINALLY FINISHED ALL OF MY FINALS!!! :) My last final was Friday at 2:00, but I survived the week. My parents came to Stillwater Friday night and I graduated on Saturday. We got up to pick the U-Haul up on Saturday before graduation, but they couldn't find our reservation - turned out to be a HUGE blessing because I had reserved a 10 ft truck and we ended up with a 17 ft truck completely fullllllll. Plus my explorer, Kyle's truck, and mom's car packed to the gills. Saturday evening was Kyle & I's graduation party at Stef's house. Sunday we woke up bright and early and begin to load the U-haul, finish packing, and clean up the house. We finished up and headed back to Texas for good at about 2:00 this afternoon. We filled a storage unit and my parents entire living room with all of our stuff that we now have to find a place for until AUGUST 8 :)

I am so glad to be home, but am overwhelmed with all of the things on my to do list... Engagement pictures on Thursday :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
It is a busy life!